Because OPP film and CPP film are similar in pronunciation and written, often customers cannot distinguish them. Today, an article analyzes the difference between OPP film and CPP film for everyone.
CPP multilayer co-extruded cast film. It has the characteristics of good transparency, high gloss, good stiffness, good moisture resistance, excellent heat resistance, and easy heat sealing. But its freezing resistance is poor. Mainly used for inner substrate.
OPP is oriented polypropylene (film), stretchable polypropylene, which is a kind of polypropylene. OPP film is colorless and odorless, with high tensile strength, impact strength, high characteristic transparency, and good flatness, but it is not resistant to high temperature and has poor heat sealability. OPP has good printing adaptability and is mainly used for the surface layer of composite bags as a printing substrate.
It should be noted that the secondary tear strength of OPP film is low, so there should be no cuts on both ends of OPP film, otherwise it will be easily torn during printing, lamination and transportation.
The main purpose:
1. Used for the packaging of bread, clothing, footwear and other products, as well as the cover packaging of cigarettes and books.
2. Used to make OPP tape, as well as die-cut protection, reposting and protection of various metals, films and tapes.
3. Product transportation and surface protection of new products.
4. Daily necessities label. Compared with paper labels, OPP labels have the advantages of moisture resistance, high transparency, and resistance to falling off. Their squeezing resistance must match the bottle body. Even in humid bathrooms and kitchens, they can withstand moisture without falling off.
1. It is safe to contact with food, has excellent extension performance, and will not affect the flavor of the food inside. Therefore, it is mainly used as the inner substrate of composite packaging for food, candy, local products, cooked food, and frozen products.
2. CPP composite bags can be used to hold high-temperature-resistant foods, such as cooked foods in the food industry.
3. CPP has excellent heat resistance, so it can be used in hot filling, retort pouch, aseptic packaging and other fields.
4. Replace PVC, synthetic paper, self-adhesive tape, business card holder, ring file folder and standing bag composite materials in the fields of photo albums, folders and files.
Have you learned the difference between OPP and CPP?