The emergence of disposable packaging boxes has brought great convenience to people’s lives. Packaging boxes according to national standards can degrade without polluting the environment. As people ’s living needs continue to increase, there are different disposable packaging boxes on the market. What are the differences between these meals? Which one is better? So professional tableware manufacturers will teach you a few tips when choosing.
When purchasing a disposable packaging box, please pay attention to the following points:
1. Disposable packing boxes also come in different grades, you can choose the right tableware according to the catering specifications and the value of the dishes.
2. The choice of tableware color patterns should follow the usage habits and user’s aesthetic habits, but in general, plastic tableware is best not to choose too complicated and diverse types, especially unhealthy pigment spray types.
3. Pay attention to the material of the material and ensure that the plastic of the tableware is healthy plastic. It is a material capable of withstanding high-temperature food. Do not choose disposable plastic tableware with irregular chemical hazards.
The use of disposable packaging boxes has become very common. High-quality disposable packaging boxes will not affect people’s health and life during use. How do we identify its quality?
1. From the perspective of color, the transparency of high-quality disposable packaging boxes is several times that of glass products, and the surface is shiny. Poor quality disposable packaging boxes have low transparency and dull surfaces due to the use of recycled materials.
2. From the hardness, two high-quality disposable packing boxes are upside down, which can bear the weight of an adult (about 130 ~ 140 kg).
3. From the perspective of cleanliness, because the disposable packaging box is used for one time, it is only necessary to check whether there are water stains, residues and fingerprints before use to distinguish whether it is a second-use tableware.
4. From the smell, the high quality disposable packing box is non-toxic and tasteless. The introduction of hot water has no odor. It is a consumer-assured product. Poor quality disposable packaging boxes can produce irritating odors and are very harmful to human health.
The above are some points that plastic packaging box manufacturers should pay attention to when choosing disposable packaging boxes. The most important thing is the choice of raw materials. Since tableware comes in direct contact with food, it must be environmentally friendly and non-toxic.