Rice brick bags, as the name suggests, are used to pack rice bricks or miscellaneous grains. They are mainly transparent in color, and generally require a professional vacuum machine with greater pumping force. The features of this product are as follows:
1. It has good barrier properties, heat sealing properties, oxidation resistance, water resistance, and moisture resistance; strong mechanical properties, high blast resistance, puncture resistance and tear resistance; high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, oil resistance, and good fragrance retention performance; none Toxic and tasteless; softness and high transparency. After vacuum packaging, the shelf life can be extended to prevent dust, bacteria, moisture, etc. Product structure: PA/PE.
2. Product reference standards: MIL-STD-2073-1, ASTM F 1249-2005, GB/T 10004-1998, MIL-B-81705-C standards.
3. Scope of application:
(1) Suitable for anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion packaging of various circuit boards, electronic products, precision machinery parts, consumer goods, industrial products, etc. For example: PC boards, IC integrated circuits, electronic components, precision hardware, auto parts and other packaging.
(2) Food packaging: rice, meat products, dried fish, aquatic products, cured meat, roast duck, roast chicken, roast pig, quick-frozen food, ham, cured meat products, sausages, cooked meat products, pickles, bean paste, seasonings The preservation of fragrance, quality, taste and color.
Compared with rice brick bags, there are a lot more types of vacuum bags, and their uses are more extensive. For example, clothes, food, etc. can all be packed in vacuum bags. The vacuum bag is mainly to take out all the air in the packaging container and seal it to maintain a high pressure reduction in the bag. The scarcity of air is equivalent to the effect of low oxygen, so that the microorganisms have no living conditions to achieve the goal of fresh fruit and no disease.
Applications include vacuum packaging in plastic bags, aluminum foil packaging, and glassware packaging. The packaging materials can be selected according to the types of items.
Since fruits are fresh and live food, they are still undergoing respiration, and high hypoxia can cause physiological diseases. Therefore, fewer fruits use vacuum packaging.
Its material can be roughly divided into four categories:
1. PE is suitable for low temperature use, RCPP is suitable for high temperature cooking;
2. PA is to increase physical strength and puncture resistance;
3. AL aluminum foil is to increase the barrier performance and shading;
4. PET, increased mechanical strength, excellent stiffness. Plastic bag
Then, according to requirements, combinations, and various properties, there are also transparent ones. In order to increase the barrier performance, use the water-resistant PVA high barrier coating.